This Brooklyn cycling jersey is the perfect cycling jersey for any classic cycling fan. Brooklyn was an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1970 to 1977. It was a mainly a one-day classics team and featured riders such as Roger De Vlaeminck, who won Paris‚ÄìRoubaix four times. For the first three seasons it was sponsored by the Italian beer Dreher, and then for the following seasons by Italy’s Brooklyn Chewing Gum. This blue, red and white¬†design comes with full zipper & back pockets for storage.
- Breathable fabric – This cycling jersey is made from lightweight, moisture-wicking material so you stay dry!
- Microlyc-t fabric – High Quality Premium Jersey, 90% pes (polyester) 10% EA (elastane) – 220 gsm
- Lightweight – Perforated elastic sewn to the arms and lower end of the jersey for light weight.
- Full length zipper – Control your temperature with a full length zipper.
- 3 rear pockets – Carry your essentials on your ride, with three back pockets eg. phone, snacks, energy bar.
- Silicone gripper – Silicone gripper on the rear hem helps to stop the jersey from moving while you’re riding.