This retro Dr. Mann Grundig cycling jersey is the perfect cycling jersey for any classic cycling fan. Dr. Mann was a professional Belgian cycling team with its most notable victory coming at Herman Van Springel’s win of the 1968 Giro di Lombardia. This pink with black horizontal striped cycling jersey comes with full zipper & back pockets for storage.
- Breathable fabric – This cycling jersey is made from lightweight, moisture-wicking material so you stay dry!
- Microlyc-t fabric – High Quality Premium Jersey, 90% pes (polyester) 10% EA (elastane) – 220 gsm
- Lightweight – Perforated elastic sewn to the arms and lower end of the jersey for light weight.
- Full length zipper – Control your temperature with a full length zipper.
- 3 rear pockets – Carry your essentials on your ride, with three back pockets eg. phone, snacks, energy bar.
- Silicone gripper – Silicone gripper on the rear hem helps to stop the jersey from moving while you’re riding.