This retro G.S. Solo Superia cycling jersey is the perfect cycling jersey for any classic cycling fan. Solo‚ÄìSuperia was a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1961 to 1966. Its main sponsor was Belgian margarine manufacturer Solo. Its most notable wins were the 1965 Paris‚ÄìRoubaix with Rik Van Looy and the 1966 Tour of Flanders with Edward Sels. This red design with black stripe sleeve and collar comes with full zipper & back pockets for storage.
- Breathable fabric – This cycling jersey is made from lightweight, moisture-wicking material so you stay dry!
- Microlyc-t fabric – High Quality Premium Jersey, 90% pes (polyester) 10% EA (elastane) – 220 gsm
- Lightweight – Perforated elastic sewn to the arms and lower end of the jersey for light weight.
- Full length zipper – Control your temperature with a full length zipper.
- 3 rear pockets – Carry your essentials on your ride, with three back pockets eg. phone, snacks, energy bar.
- Silicone gripper – Silicone gripper on the rear hem helps to stop the jersey from moving while you’re riding.