This retro Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune cycling jersey is the perfect cycling jersey for any classic cycling fan. Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune was a French professional cycling team that existed from 1960 to 1968. Jan Janssen won the 1968 Tour de France with the team. This white & blue design cycling jersey comes with full zipper & back pockets for storage.
- Breathable fabric – This cycling jersey is made from lightweight, moisture-wicking material so you stay dry!
- Microlyc-t fabric – High Quality Premium Jersey, 90% pes (polyester) 10% EA (elastane) – 220 gsm
- Lightweight – Perforated elastic sewn to the arms and lower end of the jersey for light weight.
- Full length zipper – Control your temperature with a full length zipper.
- 3 rear pockets – Carry your essentials on your ride, with three back pockets eg. phone, snacks, energy bar.
- Silicone gripper – Silicone gripper on the rear hem helps to stop the jersey from moving while you’re riding.