This retro Sem France-Loire cycling jersey is the perfect cycling jersey for any classic cycling fan. The Sem–Loire France cycling team was a French professional cycling team that existed for four years from 1980 to 1983. Although a small team, directeur sportif Jean de Gribaldy directed the team to success in various classic races & in stage races such as Paris–Nice & the Tour de France as well as the French championships. This white with red stripe and green detail cycling jersey comes with full zipper & back pockets for storage.
- Breathable fabric – This cycling jersey is made from lightweight, moisture-wicking material so you stay dry!
- Microlyc-t fabric – High Quality Premium Jersey, 90% pes (polyester) 10% EA (elastane) – 220 gsm
- Lightweight – Perforated elastic sewn to the arms and lower end of the jersey for light weight.
- Full length zipper – Control your temperature with a full length zipper.
- 3 rear pockets – Carry your essentials on your ride, with three back pockets eg. phone, snacks, energy bar.
- Silicone gripper – Silicone gripper on the rear hem helps to stop the jersey from moving while you’re riding.